Thank you for considering joining us in financial support of our organization, in our mission and ministry supporting Baptist work and fellowship at William and Mary and among alumni. General donations are undesignated and will be used to further the mission of the organization in a variety of ways. You may also choose to designate all or some of your gift to the endowment fund, a more restricted fund. (For more information on giving to the endowment fund or for any other questions, feel free to send us a message through the form on the "contact us" page.)
Use our online giving portal for convenient ways to give today:
- For quick, one-time donations, bypass registration using the "Quick Give" option, ... OR ...
- Set up an account, using the "First Time" option. Why should I set up an account? This not only allows you to give today, but it also allows you to return easily, to set up recurring donations, or to track your own online giving as you return.
Both ways allow you to choose how your money is transferred:
- Electronic check -- uses the routing information from your checking account to deduct the amount directly without having to write a check or using your credit card information. This is our preferred option (with lower fees to us!), OR you may use...
- Your debit or credit card. Either way is secure and confidential!
As a token of our appreciation of your donations toward our mission, we recognize several levels of annual donation with acknowledgement in special giving "societies":
Sunday Night Supper Society ($100/yr. or $10/mo. recurring):
We remember that first welcoming experience at BSU or BCM with this society. We acknowledge our appreciation for your donation by offering donors
- A free homecoming lunch
- Waiver of annual membership dues in the BCM Alumni Association at William and Mary
Front Porch Swing Society ($500/yr. or $50/mo recurring):
We remember swinging on the porch at the BSU or BCM House with this society. We acknowledge our appreciation for your donation by offering donors
- Everything offered above, plus..
- A beautiful commemorative Christmas ornament featuring images of both the "old" and the "new" house, one on each side.
Thank-You Song Society ($1000 or $100/mo. recurring):
We remember the wonderful generosity of the ladies and gentlemen who brought (and continue to bring) dinner each week to grateful students at the BSU or BCM House with this society. We acknowledge our appreciation for your donation by offering donors
- Everything offered above, plus..
- Recognition on a plaque at the BCM House.
Centennial Green and Gold Societies ($10,000 or $25,000 or more, one-time gifts):
We acknowledge our appreciation for special-level one-time gifts with all of the above and a special acknowledgement of the giving level in a plaque at the BCM House.
While we have established these "societies" as a manner of appreciation and recognition for our donors, we recognize that the true value of your donation is in the mission and ministry of our Alumni Association and the Baptist ministries it supports at William and Mary with your help. We appreciate all levels of support. Feel free to contact us using the "Contact" page if you have any questions.
Of course, you may still send in an old-fashioned check as always, written out to "BCM Alumni Association at Willam and Mary" (or simply, "BCMAAWM") and sent to Treasurer, 6829 Elkhardt Rd.,
North Chesterfield, VA 23225.
You may also contact the treasurer at the address above (or by e-mail using the "Contact" page link above) if you are interested in donating stock or in estate planning, or donating to the endowment. We are able to accept those types of donations, and we would be glad to walk you through the process.
If you shop at Amazon, you may also benefit the Association without extra cost to yourself! They have a program called "Amazon Smile," where they give 0.5% of most purchases to an organization of your choosing. You choose it simply by clicking the "Amazon Smile" link and logging in to Amazon like you would any other time. You should see a notice at the top of your Amazon page now saying that it is supporting the BCM Alumni Association at William & Mary. Simply go through with your purchase as you normally would. Save that link as a favorite and use it every time you shop Amazon. Each quarter Amazon sends us one half of one percent (0.5%) of all sales made like this through Amazon Smile. All at no additional cost to you!